Commercial Kitchen Odour Control System | CanopyUK Airzone
The CanopyUK Airzone has been specifically designed to treat odour emissions from commercial and industrial kitchen processes.
Designed by Freepik
CanopyUK specialise in the filtration and control of commercial kitchen exhaust systems.
There are two areas of filtration which need to be considered:
1. Oil, Grease and Smoke filtration & 2. The Odour Control
To effectively filter the Oil, Grease & Smoke CanopyUK use an Electrostatic Precipitator (ESP) designed specifically for commercial kitchen application. These units use an isolation process to filter particles.
1. Oil, Grease and Smoke filtration
ESP’s have been designed for kitchen extract systems; they have integral sumps to collect the oil, grease and smoke particles filtered out of the exhaust. The units fit in-line with the kitchen ducting and can be configured modularly to cope with extract volumes as required.
- Eliminates up to 98% of oil, grease and smoke particles
- Filters particles down to sub-micron levels
- Produces ozone to help reduce malodours
- Designed with an integral sump
- Modular in design
- Specifically designed for commercial kitchen application
- Energy efficient – uses no more than 50W
- Greatly reduces grease build-up within the duct run
2. Odour Control
To efficiently control odours CanopyUK, uses ozone and activated oxygen ions to treat odour emissions from commercial and industrial kitchen processes. (DEFRA 2005: Guidance on the Control of Odour and Noise from Commercial Kitchen Exhaust Systems). The CanopyUK Airzone has been specifically designed for use in commercial kitchens. The system injects ozone into the kitchen extraction canopy or associated duct work where it reacts with odours, which are oxidized in a chemical reaction, which results in the production of carbon dioxide and water vapour. The ozone itself is consumed during the process and is converted back into oxygen.
Benefits of this System:
- Compact, lightweight, and quiet in operation
- Easy to maintain
- Easy to install
- Injection into ductwork – adding negligible back pressure to the system
- As they remain outside of the air stream, they are low maintenance
- Airzone 1 for Airflow upto 1.0m³/s
- Airzone 2 for Airflow upto 2.0m³/s
- Or multiples of.