Canopy Uk was built on experience, honesty, great value and giving customer service that is second to none.
With a strong team Canopy Uk is now one of the leading commercial kitchen extraction and kitchen ventilation companies in the UK.
Please call our sales team for help and support on 01733 700468
The CanopyUK Airzone, uses ozone and activated oxygen ions to treat odour emissions from commercial and industrial kitchen processes. (DEFRA 2005: Guidance on the Control of Odour and Noise from Commercial Kitchen Exhaust Systems). The CanopyUK Airzone has been specically designed for use in commercial kitchens. The system injects ozone into the kitchen extraction canopy or associated duct work where it reacts with odours, which are oxidized in a chemical reaction, which results in the production of carbon dioxide and water vapour. The ozone itself is consumed during the process and is converted back into oxygen.
Bene ts of this System:
- Compact, lightweight, and quiet in operation
- Easy to maintain
- Easy to install
- Injection into ductwork – adding negligible back pressure to the system
- As they remain outside of the air stream, they are low maintenance
- Tested to EN13725:2003 CE Approved
- Ozone Output: 20g/hr ozone output
- Housing Dimensions: 290x290x290mm
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel powder coated black
- Ductwork connection: 100mm circular duct
- Volume ow rate in ductwork: Up to 2m³/s per unit, subject to cooking odours.
- Air residence time inside chamber: >0.1 seconds
- Pressure drop: n/a
- Weight of Unit: 10Kg approx.
- Electrical requirements: 240V/1ph/50/60Hz
- Power requirements: 168w
- Safety: The unit must be interlocked into the fan control system
All our canopies are manufactured in a quality controlled factory environment so we can make sure that the correct stainless steel is being used and no edges are left sharp. All parts to our products meet a high standard and are in accordance with governing bodies guidelines.
- great value
Here at CanopyUk, when designing a canopy system, our project team will work alongside the client from start to completion to ensure that the system works well. We look at several points when a member of our team visits your site: plans on what you will be cooking, the capacity of the equipment and any further plans you might have for future expansion.
With this information this gives us an idea on what size canopy and type of fan you will require and how to plan the system. We pride ourselves on installing systems that work.